Private Client Management
As one of the world’s top private client/wealth management centres, The Bahamas offers a broad range of requisite complementary services for individuals and institutions including private banking, estate planning, succession planning, asset management and fund administration.
Perhaps no other segment of planning offers more options than private client management and selecting the best firm to handle legal aspects is critical, especially for long-term optimization of opportunity.
At Callenders, the provision of private client/wealth management services for the financial interests of our clients includes these services:
- Establishment of Trusts and Private Trusts Companies
- Establishment of Foundations
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Legal Counsel on the Administration of Trusts and Foundations
- Legal Counsel on the Options Available for the Preservation, Protection and Segregation Of Wealth
Our Attorneys In This Area:
Lester J. Mortimer, Jr., QC
Courtney L. Pearce